SAP Master Data
Today’s Reality of Master Data Business Challenges…
In a modern SAP enterprise environment, the volume of information and business data is ever increasing & becoming more critical to daily business operations.
Core SAP Master Data entities (such as customer, vendor, material, employee & financial) provide a single point of reference for key business information which is pivotal to every business application, transaction, report and ultimately, decision executed by business users within a ERP environment.
Despite this, many organisations often face daily challenges in efficiently managing their SAP Master Data within a SAP environment. Compounding this problem, organisations are often maintaining multiple records of key master data entities internally in operational silos, differing source software applications and peripheral IT systems.
- Disparate system maintenance
- High levels of master data turnover
- High data management costs
- Support call resolution cost
- No single trusted material view
- Slower product development cycles
- Increased inventory handling costs
- Manufacturing errors and downtime
- Bill of materials data leakage
- Inefficient plant-level operations
- Fragmented vendor management
- Sub-optimal supplier determination
- Lack of visibility in supplier relationships
- Difficulty in maintaining contractual
- Lack of customer transparency
- Long quotation cycles
- Long order fulfilment cycles
- Inconsistencies in revenue forecasts